Suddenly feel that I need to do something for my life, some self-improvement and personal growth. I admit that I have been slacking for quite some time, even my english language skill is getting from bad to worst... when there is no progression, it cause me low self-esteem and lack of motivation too...
After a deep thought, I think I am not prepared to turn into a full-time housewive yet. Even my hubby, I don't think he want a "huang nian po" (full-time housewive in mandarin)... even tough he always mentioned that he don't need me to feed the family, yet I think it always good if I can share every burden with him, financially and emotionally. And what most important is, I wish I can be a good wife and good mom at home, and presentable to the outside world as well. (进得厨房, 出得厅堂) I know there are a lot of successful working mum out there, just hope I can be one of them. :)
The desire to improve myself is getting stronger days by days... this coming friday is my first baking class, and there are a lot more that I wish to do for self progression... further study maybe... Live Life to the Fullest!
3 comments:
真的很开心, 看见现在的你...
实实在在的幸福着...
真的很开心, 看见现在的你...
实实在在的幸福着...
eleen 好"GENG"!!进得厨房, 出得厅堂!!
YES! 支持你~~
Post a Comment