Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Worst Dining Experience

Is my hubby birthday, and I wish to plan for a simple yet romantic dinner for him. We went to this "My Secret Garden" at Bugis and thought of spending our nice evening there... but... everything turn out to be in great disappointment later...

First, we get a garden seat, no doubt the view is nice, but there is mosquito coil just right behind me. Due to preggie, I don't wish to inhale too much of the mosquito coil throughout my dinner... no choice we have to change seat to sit inside the restaurant instead... no more nice niew, no romantic ambience... and is too noisy for romance mood...

We had our maincourse dinner, the portion is quite small that we don't feel full enough. Hubby said is ok as I had prepare him a home baked cake... but, to my great dismay, the staff told us that we had to pay SGD10 to eat my own baked cake in their restaurant... huh... x#!~%#$ ... I am so angry that immediately foot the bil and left the restaurant.

The dinner is not cheap, it cost us SGD85.50 for a starter, 2 main course and 1 drink. I am so regret to go there...and spoil my dear dear evening... The service is bad, the food is normal only, with that amount of spending, I would rather go to Clarke Quay, Mount Faber, Villa Bali or any Hotel dining, which offer better service and nice ambience... Feel bad to my dear, sigh...

Normal restaurant that serve western food, nothing special at all for a fine dining...














No cake as we need to pay SGD10 to take out my self-baked cake. :(

No comments: