It's been a long time since my last post...well, there are few reasons instead... First, is because my brand new home pc with Windows Vista can't install chinese character. Second, is because of my job now, that make me think twice before posting anything to the cyberspace...
For those who don't know yet, I just make a mid- career switch to teaching industry. What I can say is life is good, no more rushing and squeezing in the early morning and get to pay $5 if I am late; no more deadline or OT; no office politics, no heart attack and etc etc...
My working hour is from 12-5.30pm, I can sleep till noon, have ample time to play with my daughter before I off to work; and take my own sweet time to have $2 lunch (rice + fruits) at the school canteen... everything is good, if without comparing the pay I get in design industry...
Recently just read in the newspaper; how frindster, blog and facebook may ruin your career prospect when you revealing too much of your privacy to the world. That's make me ponder a while whether to continue writing my blog or play around with facebook... I don't wish something that was write unintentionally will cause me a negative perception or bad image. And since I am in education line now, so I need to be a role model to my students as well.
So for all bloggers out there, becareful with your posting...
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/Innovation/Story/A1Story20080206-48512.html
2 comments:
教书了吗?这样的工作较轻松吧!
过得好好就好了...
安。
当教师了?不错的工作。
希望你的选择让你更开心。
加油!
还有,你的女儿好可爱哦!
Post a Comment